Modlily - Another Pissed Customer

106 of 1014 Modlily reviews

I placed an order for one item on October 26 and still haven't received it.I contacted customer service several times and was told I could track my item online which I did.

I just found out today that the item is coming from China and I am pissed.

I never order anything from China simply because it takes a month to receive it.I could fly to China and buy the item faster than they can ship it!!!!

Modlily certainly didn't hesitate though to take my money but they sure as *** are taking their sweet time shipping my dress.

I will never use this company again and if my dress is a piece of cheap *** I might as well wipe my *** with it than expect to get a quick refund.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dress
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #954897

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Modlily? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
106 of 1014 Modlily reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 14 #1240747 Dallas, Texas, United States

Yes the same thing has happened to me! In my bank account it says the charge is from Hong Kong! WTF is up with that! Calling my bank and placing fraud charges on this company!

0 0 Reply

Nov 14 #1240682 Stamford, Connecticut, United States

I did not know it was shipping from china or I would never have purchased from this company. The item has to be mislabeled as there is no way it is the size I ordered. Chalk up the experience and never but from them again.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Modlily. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Modlily.
Filing a new complaint about
×