Featured Not resolved
1.3

They sent me a jumper that clearly wasn't the jumper they advertised, it was the worst quality ever and nothing like the picture. Then they insisted that I return it and that I would have to pay for the return AND they would only refund me 40% of the cost of the item!!!! Do NOT buy anything from Modlily...the quality is very very poor and there is no customer service, I've paid £17.49 for a low quality item that is nothing like the picture they are displaying!!!

This person wrote the review because of "not s described/refund refused" of sweater from Modlily and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $17 and wants Modlily to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was item not as advertised and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Saint Peters, Missouri, United States #1248755

it sounds like they are affiliated with lulugal.com they have the same reviews

I'm currently waiting for a Christmas dress which should ve been here Tuesday and I paid extra for it to be delivered by then. If your item doesn't look like the one advertised they must give you a full refund under the consumer rights act

Im sorry u too had to fa victim but I'm happy that u chose to post pics of the quality like I did to save others from the heartache and financial loss