1.1

I asked for a refund. Here's what they told me:

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 1:13 AM, service modlily wrote:

How about we apply 15% refund for the trouble to you and you can sell it or send it to someone who can wear, ok? if you return the item, it will take a long time to ship back and it will cost too much, it is not worth as we are located in China, right?

Today they went up to 20%. They won't tell me how to send it back and get a refund for the unwearable products they sent me.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Modlily. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $44 and wants Modlily to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not being allowed to return the unwearable items. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Modlily and modlily customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Easthampton, Massachusetts, United States #1199891

This is really bad news! I had a feeling when my bank blocked the purchase that something was up.

I really wanted the 3 bathing suits I ordered, paid extra for shipping because I'm leaving on vacation soon and I'm still waiting! Now I'm out of $100! What can we do about this?

Besides post bad reviews? I doubt consumers will get any of their money back from this fraudulent company.