I purchased items that didn't fit correctly. The return policy states "Easy returns" and lists steps to take to return items.

First was to request return ticket and after that the company would email a ticket number and return address. I requested return ticket and address. Ticket info was sent but no return address. I've attempted to contact them five times with no response as to where to return them to.

I can't just send items back using the address on the package because they were sent from an address in China. I ordered items initially thinking they came from US. So dissatisfied!!

I have ordered from many online stores and I've never had this problem. I don't recommend anyone order from this company based on my experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

#1419663

I have been waiting for their return slip and address but it's been 2-3 months. They sent me the wrong item. They do not have a phone contact number so I'm at the mercy if the mail and them.

Info not know where to return my mercantile

Modlily Reviews