Mesa, Arizona
Featured 100% full Not resolved
1.2

This is THE WORST online company I have EVER bought from, and I've had PLENTY of bad experiences.I ordered a dress online in what said was my correct size.

I waited almost 35 days for my dress, and when it came, it was about 3 sizes too small and COMPLETELY SEE THROUGH. WHAT THE ***?! YOU COULDN'T EVEN WEAR IT AS A SWIMSUIT COVER. I EMAILED SO MANY *** TIMES AND NO RESPONSE.

AND THEY DON'T EVEN OFFER FULL REFUNDS, THEY MAKE YOU PAY TO RETURN THE PIECE OF ***!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! DO NOT!! *** THOSE CHINESE ***!

THEY SHOULD NOT EVEN BE A *** BUSINESS!WORST $25 I'VE EVER SPENT!

Review about: Modlily Dress.

Reason of review: poor customer service, bad quality, problem with delivery, defective, not as described.

I didn't like: Suites poorly made, Not refunding money back if customer not satified, Timeliness of delivery, Quality of merchandise.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion