Featured 100% full Not resolved
1.2

This is THE WORST online company I have EVER bought from, and I've had PLENTY of bad experiences.I ordered a dress online in what said was my correct size.

I waited almost 35 days for my dress, and when it came, it was about 3 sizes too small and COMPLETELY SEE THROUGH. WHAT THE ***?! YOU COULDN'T EVEN WEAR IT AS A SWIMSUIT COVER. I EMAILED SO MANY *** TIMES AND NO RESPONSE.

AND THEY DON'T EVEN OFFER FULL REFUNDS, THEY MAKE YOU PAY TO RETURN THE PIECE OF ***!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! DO NOT!! *** THOSE CHINESE ***!

THEY SHOULD NOT EVEN BE A *** BUSINESS!WORST $25 I'VE EVER SPENT!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of suites poorly made and not refunding money back if customer not satified. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service, bad quality, problem with delivery, defective, not as described" of modlily dress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25. Modlily needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned modlily dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Modlily.

Had an Experience with Modlily?

Comments